Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG – With the powerful properties of Aztreonam, this injection is used to treat and cure several types of infections caused due to bacteria. This injection is a big boon for patients who are suffering from bacterial infections. Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from infections of several parts such as the brain, urinary tract, ear, blood, soft tissue, bone, abdomen, windpipe, lungs, etc. It is available in the Indian marketplace by the brand name AZTOCINE 500MG.
Working Mechanism of Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG
This injection comes with the strong properties of Aztreonam. It belongs to the class of antibiotics that works by killing the bacteria by not allowing them to create a cell wall ( bacterial protecting covering) that is required by the bacteria for their survival. By doing this, it kills the bacteria and also does not allow them to spread across other parts of the body.
Important Saftey Advice for AZTOCINE 500MG Usage
The strong nature and the properties of Aztreonam make this injectable one of the most powerful medicine to treat bacterial infections. But the strong nature of this injection can cause some side effects to the user if not instilled with proper care. Here is what you need to take care of while using Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG:
- Only use this injection if you have the symptoms of bacterial infections. Avoid using this medicine to treat or cure any other health problem.
- The user might experience diarrhea as one of the side effects of this injectable but it should stop after the treatment. In case it doesn’t stop, then rush to your healthcare expert.
- Wash your hands carefully before using this injection and wash the area properly where you are trying to inject.
- Do not self administer this injection. Self-administration could be dangerous and it is not advised as well.
- It is instilled by the doctor via an injection into the vein or the muscle in the buttock or thigh.
- Complete the full course as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not stop taking Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG even if you feel better as stopping it early might make the infection come back and become even harder to treat.
Common Side Effects
Although, Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG is pretty safe to use. But the strong nature of this injection can cause some side effects to the user. The noted side effects associated with this injection are:
- Application site reactions, pain, swelling, or redness.
||Aztreonam for Injection USP 500MG